Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can you help me name a my game that is about creating your own beauty salon from scratch?

You start with a budget, you make a salon, hire staff, train staff, clean the store and run the salon.Can you help me name a my game that is about creating your own beauty salon from scratch?
Build-a-BeautyshopCan you help me name a my game that is about creating your own beauty salon from scratch?
A couple of names jump up...


Salon Selected.


Hairy Scary.


Hairraising chalenge


Who want to be a hairstylist.


Hair... Uncut.


Hairshop


Babershop


Making hair grow.


Hair grows capital


Hairstyle


Dying business.


Hair business


Hairytales


Ponytales


Beauty and the business


I feel pretty busy.


beautiful work


waxed inc.


Wannabe Business/Beauty
'creating foundations' xx
sorry i don't no the game but it sounds brilliant. if ya find out wot it is please tell us when you choose your best answer.


that game sounds like my sort of thing. lol





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment