Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where can I download Nanny Mania and Sally's Salon Premium game?

Its not illeagel. I know a site where are these kinds of games but that site doesnt have sally's salon and nanny mania.





Its called mostfun.comWhere can I download Nanny Mania and Sally's Salon Premium game?
big fish games - you can download a fee 60 minute trial and then you have to purchase the game.





That's the only one I know - going to try mostfun.com though.





Kez xWhere can I download Nanny Mania and Sally's Salon Premium game?
I don't know what is the Premium game, but in this address:


http://www.softvnn.com/forums/鈥?/a>


you can download two games you requested, and now I'm playing Sally Salon, of course no limitation :)

Report Abuse



Just buy it, it saves you time
if you have a mac i know that you can download the sally salon game of the apple website but it's the mac one





go to www.apple.com click on downloads and in the search box type in sally salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment