Friday, January 15, 2010

Game:Sally's Salon?

Hello Everyone!!! I want to ask you something. These days I am searching for a game which name is Sally's Salon. I download more but all where free trial. In my country (I search) there isn't this game. Where can I download(for free) thus game and I don't want to be free trial. Please HELP!!!Game:Sally's Salon?
Hey there! I can give you a link to download the game's full version for free through rapidshare but I don't know if it's ok to post it here in public so I'll just e-mail it to you. Ok?Game:Sally's Salon?
this is easy... all you need to to do to really get it free is downlad a p2p program like Ares or Piolet.... these let you download videos music and software from other users... just search for the ganme and let it download.... i am warning you... since a game is very big it will take alot of time.. maybe days to downlaod but all you need is patience... search well becoause some times ou may get the free trial without nowing.... just check for a name which indicates it is a full version to be sure and save some time
You can't get it for free. You have to pay 20 dollars for it. That or you can go to gamehouse.com (I don't know where you live, so I don't know if this will work) but if you go to gamehouse.com and pay 20 dollars a month, you can download that game and tons of other games and I have it and it's really cool. You can download unlimited games from their site. And they have Flo's diner dash, sally's salon, collapse, word games, more diner games. It's awesome. Lot's of seek and find games too.

No comments:

Post a Comment